Tagged: 3D plot
06/14/2017 at 11:07 PM #2762
I am trying to generate the 3D plot in native space. I receive the error message printed below. My atlases matrix = 1. I was wondering if you could help me move past this step. I am using an anat (T2) file and a transverse MRI image post-op. Thanks so much.
Undefined function or variable ‘ifv’.
Error in ea_genatlastable (line 395)
Error in ea_showatlas (line 57)
Error in ea_elvis (line 209)
Error in ea_write (line 38)
Error in ea_autocoord (line 230)
Error in ea_run (line 95)
Error in lead_dbs>run_button_Callback (line 250)
Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
Error in lead_dbs (line 43)
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback06/15/2017 at 6:10 AM #2765andreashornKeymaster
a few thoughts:
1. did you normalize the subject before? It won’t work otherwise. Which normalization method did you use? ANTs?
2. does visualization of the atlas in MNI space with the electrodes work okay?
3. Is it an “official” atlas or a custom one you made? If the latter, please try visualizing a different atlas first.
4. Which OS do you work on (Win/Linux/Mac) and what Matlab version do you use?
Andy06/15/2017 at 7:48 PM #2771
I did normalize the subject. I used the ANTs method. Visualization of the atlas in MNI space looked pretty good. I am working in Windows 7 with Matlab 2016b.
Katherine06/16/2017 at 5:54 AM #2774andreashornKeymaster
Could you try and remove or rename the “atlases” folder inside your patient’s directory (the one you selected in lead-dbs) and try to visualize again?
Thanks!06/23/2017 at 12:51 AM #2794
When I remove the atlases folder, a get an error message that comes up:
antsApplyTransforms.exe has stopped working.
The DBS leads show up on a blank screen.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.