5th INTERNATIONAL LEAD-DBS WORKSHOP 02/2020, BRISBANE
Dear friends of Lead-DBS,
We are pleased to announce our 5th Lead-DBS Workshop, this time in Brisbane, 22-23rd February 2020!
The workshop will take place in Brisbane City at the Customs House.
In this workshop, we give you an overview on the Lead-DBS software and its applications in research while at the same time providing you with the opportunity of interactive hands-on practice sessions. We will cover the processes of precise electrode localizations, multispectral spatial normalization, brain shift correction, and related topics. Ideally, you should have at least minimal pre-existing experience with the use of MATLAB and Lead-DBS.
Registration fees are:
- Students/PhD students: AUD $200
- Postdocs: AUD $300
- Faculty/Industry: AUD $600
Cancelation policy is as follows:
- Full refund if cancellation is 8 weeks before the meeting (28 Dec 2019)
- 50% refund if cancellation is 4 weeks before the meeting (24 Jan 2020)
- No refund if cancellation is 2 weeks before the meeting (8 Feb 2020)
Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and are limited to 25 seats.
If the meeting is fully booked please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and we will place you on a waiting list.
Your Lead-DBS Team