06/01/2017 at 3:50 AM #2693
… so new structure should be
…as a side note, I had written this change to you guys when I implemented it since I knew it would lead to trouble :)
Not sure whether via mail or slack but I did think of you when changing the structure.
The change was/will be needed because we now have a definite format for structural and functional connectome files. In fMRI, connectomes are not stored as single files but folders with a multitude of subject files. I also wanted to allow different ways to store structural connectomes that need multiple files. So I decided to replace the .mat files with folders inside of which is (for now) a single file named data.mat