- Encoding of sequence boundaries in the subthalamic nucleus of patients with Parkinson’s disease
- Patients with Parkinson’s disease are less affected than healthy Persons by relevant response-unrelated Features in Visual search.
- The response of the subthalamo-pallidal networks of the Basal Ganglia to oscillatory cortical input in Parkinson’s disease.
Today we added some walkthrough-videos to the website. These show the complete reconstruction procedure of the toolbox in seven easy steps.
We are also constantly working on updating the manual and added some screenshots to the site recently. For all other questions, please feel free to use the forum.
- Electrical stimulation of a small brain area reversibly disrupts consciousness.
Claustrum DBS disrupts consciousness.
- Neural Plasticity in Human Brain Connectivity: The Effects of Long Term Deep Brain Stimulation of the Subthalamic Nucleus in Parkinson’s Disease
A case study of STN-DBS where pre- and post-operative DTI fiber-tracking has been performed.